Expense control for operating fleets of any size
Fleet administration is time consuming and laborious. A business needs an efficient way to keep a close watch on fleet activity and expenditures while maintaining control at both the card and account level. The Key2Fleet Card can help.
What is Key2Fleet?
It's a fleet card that provides payment and reporting solution for fueling, maintenance, and service needs. It enables fleet administrators to conveniently and comprehensively control fleet expenditures while providing complete usage tracking and unmatched data capture.
- Access through Fleet Commander Online, an encrypted online portal that turns raw transaction data into useful information for compliance management and strategic planning
- Manage fleet operations from any location, at any time
- Receive real-time purchase alerts via email or text for activities such as transactions exceeding dollar thresholds and card declines
- Detailed reporting, including card usage, price-per-gallon, fuel type, number of gallons, sales amount, odometer reading, and date and time of sale
- Daily and monthly spending limits can be set at the account level and on a card-by-card basis
- Cards can be assigned to individual drivers, vehicles, or entire organizations
- Establish purchase controls to reign in excess spending
- Detailed transaction data to help manage your fleet costs and facilitate better negotiations with your vendors
- Drivers can operate their vehicles anywhere knowing they will have convenient access to fuel, maintenance, and related services
- Accepted at more than 230,000 fueling and maintenance locations, with new locations added daily
Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank National Association. All credit, loan and leasing products subject to credit approval. Key.com is a federally registered service mark of KeyCorp. ©2014 KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC.