Find a Location
Credit Card as Overdraft Protection
Features and benefits
- Cover cash-flow shortages in your KeyBank checking account with a flexible credit-based solution.
- Earn KeyBank Relationship Rewards® product points for opening the account, and even more points for activity on the credit card.*
- Benefit from MasterCard® member features, like zero-liability1 fraud protection, travel assistance, and more.
- A transfer fee of just $10 will be charged to your credit card account once each day an automatic transfer is made from your KeyBank credit card to pay overdrafts to your checking account - not with each transaction.
To set up your existing KeyBank credit card account for this service, please call 1-800-KEY2YOU or visit any KeyBank branch.
All credit products are subject to credit approval.
1 Issuer provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly or unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
* Your checking account must be enrolled in KeyBank Relationship Rewards prior to account opening to qualify for points. There may be an annual fee for the KeyBank Relationship Rewards Program based on the type of checking account you open or have. Points are earned for every dollar spent on eligible purchases. Eligible purchases do not include cash transaction of any type, balance transfers, overdraft protection transfers, check transactions, or credits.
To qualify for account opening Product Points for opening a credit card, you must have a KeyBank checking account prior to account opening and make at least 5 purchase transactions within the first 60 days of account opening. Your credit card account is automatically enrolled in the Relationship Rewards program without any fee. If you decide to enroll other of your KeyBank accounts into the Rewards Program, there may be an annual fee based on the type of checking account you open or have.
For full details, see the KeyBank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and Points Guide, which are subject to change and may be found at key.com/rewards.
The creditor and issuer of this credit card is KeyBank N.A., pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.