Did you know that your everyday spending could help you reach your financial goals faster? When used for purchases, a cashback credit card can help you earn valuable rewards that can be used to accelerate your financial goals.
Whether your goals are to save on every day purchases you make or have flexible rewards that you can use for any financial goal, a cashback credit card could be a powerful financial tool in your wallet.
If you're curious about how a cashback credit card could accelerate your financial wellness, use the information below to explore how a cashback credit card can fit into your lifestyle to help you achieve your financial goals. You just might find that the things you buy every day can also help you save.
Does Your Credit Card Help You Achieve Your Financial Goals?
You deserve financial guidance that helps you achieve your goals. Let's find the credit card that best fits your short- and long-term plans.
Identify Your Goals and Spending Habits
Your Financial Goalsd Are...
- To put more money toward savings and retirement.
- To be rewarded for your everyday purchases.
- To have flexible financial tools that adapt to your financial goals; however, they might change.
Your Spending Habits Include...
- Paying off your credit card balance in full each month.
- Sometimes carrying a balance and wanting to reduce the total cost of what you've purchased.
- Carrying a balance and wanting to reduce the total interest you pay.
Explore How a Cash Back Credit Card Can Help Reach Your Goals
- If you pay off your balances in Full: Use cash back rewards as cash deposited into your bank account, which can be used to boost your: retirement savings,a savings account or kids' college savings.
Use Rewards to Accelerate Your Progress
Bonuses. Some credit cards offer bonuses, like extra cash back when you first open and use your card. Bonuses can help you achieve financial wellness by accelerating savings in two ways.b
- Putting extra money in the bank
- Taking money off a planned purchase
Options. Assess your options and loyalty bonuses. Does you financial institution or card issuer:
- Boost your cash back if you have additional accounts with the bank?
- Have caps on the amount of cash back you can earn?
- Have an annual fee that cuts into your overall savings?
Your Financial Wellness is Waiting
Financial Wellness isn't just having good credit. It's about using credit wisely.
Maximize your savings and earn cash back for purchases you would have made anyways.
See how you can earn up to 2% cash back on every purchase with the Key Cashback credit card.2
Ready to Get the Rewards You Deserve?
Apply for a Key Cashback credit card now.