Frequently Asked Questions
Check out these commonly asked questions – and their answers – to aid you on your financial journey.
- What is Financial Wellness?
Financial wellness is a destination you can reach by approaching life like a journey, one you take one step at a time. It’s prospering financially by making better, more informed, and more confident financial decisions. We’re here to get you on the path to increasing your financial wellness and help you each step of the way.
The steps on your financial wellness journey include:
- Understand where you are today
- Take action one step at a time
- Build healthy financial habits
- Monitor regularly
- Celebrate each success
- What is HelloWallet?
HelloWallet, a KeyBank company, provides financial wellness tools and resources that can help you on your path to being more financially confident.
- How do I enroll in HelloWallet?
- Sign on to your (or enroll in a) KeyBank Online Banking Account
- Click on the HelloWallet link on the right side of your KeyBank Online Banking Account Page
- Complete the easy enrollment steps
- How do I use it to have the most meaningful impact on my financial life?
- Link all of your financial accounts - checking, savings, credit cards, loans, mortgages, investments, and retirement accounts
- Complete your profile
- Get and learn about your Financial Wellness Score
- Begin your financial wellness journey by following the tips and guidance provided, then taking steps to increase your Financial Wellness Score
- Who do I contact with questions?
1-800-539-1539 Monday - Friday 7 a.m. – 12 a.m. ET, Saturday - Sunday 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET
- How does the KeyBank acquisition affect my use of HelloWallet?
The acquisition of HelloWallet is a significant step in our commitment to empowering our clients to thrive financially. You will likely see some enhancements to features within HelloWallet as well as Key Online Banking.
- How does KeyBank use my information?
The data you share in HelloWallet will be used to provide you with the tools and guidance needed to keep your finances on track. Learn more about our Terms and Conditions.
- Can I link non-KeyBank accounts in HelloWallet?
Yes, we support over 10,000 financial institutions. To add non Key accounts, navigate to the “Accounts” tab in HelloWallet and then click the “Add Account” button. This will help you see everything in one place and give you a full financial picture.
- How do I sign in to HelloWallet?
There are two ways to sign in to HelloWallet:
- How do I change my KeyBank password if I need to?
You can change your KeyBank password in any of the following ways:
- Sign In to your online banking account and update your password through your profile.
- Contact 1-800-539-1539
- Visit a local KeyBank branch. Find your local branch.
- What should I do if I am having an issue with my KeyBank accounts within the HelloWallet tool?
If you’re experiencing issues, please contact our support team at Support@financialwellness.keybank.com or 1-866-55-Hello.
- How do I change my name, DOB, and email address in HelloWallet?
Your Profile data is read-only in HelloWallet.
- To change your name and date of birth, visit a local KeyBank branch.
- To change your email, go to KeyBank Online Banking and navigate to your profile page.
To see your Profile changes reflected in HelloWallet, sign in to your HelloWallet account by signing in to KeyBank Online Banking and clicking on the Financial Wellness tile on the dashboard.
If you sign in via the HelloWallet mobile application or directly via my.hellowallet.com, the changes to your Profile information will not be reflected in HelloWallet.
- Can I choose not to take advantage of HelloWallet?
HelloWallet is now a feature of KeyBank Online Banking, you may choose not to use it but it will always be available to you.
- Who should I contact with questions related to HelloWallet?
Chat: Our support team can be reached using the “Chat with Us” button in the bottom right corner of the HelloWallet application.
Phone: 1-866-55-Hello (43556).
Support hours: 9am-8pm EST, Monday through Saturday