Find a Location
- 800-KEY2YOU (539-2968)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Key has partnered with Selman & Co. to bring you AD&D Insurance through Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company and Hartford Life Insurance Company. In the event of a covered accidental death or an injury resulting in a covered dismemberment, you want to know that your loved ones are protected. Purchase up to $300,000* of coverage today in minutes.
Current KeyBank customers can receive up to $3,000* of basic AD&D Insurance at no cost to them, compliments of KeyBank.
Benefits of AD&D Insurance through Key include:
- $3,000 of basic AD&D coverage at no cost to you, compliments of KeyBank
- Apply online in minutes
- $10,000* to $300,000* of additional voluntary coverage available
- Voluntary coverage includes: family coverage, child education benefit, anti-inflation benefit, rehabilitation benefit, and seatbelt benefit. Family Coverage is a percentage of your coverage.
- This policy provides ACCIDENT insurance only. It does NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical or major medical insurance as defined by the New York State Department of Financial Services. IMPORTANT NOTICE — THIS POLICY DOES NOT PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR SICKNESS.
* Must be a current KeyBank customer, 18 or older, and a U.S. resident. All benefits reduce by 50% on the date you turn age 70. Form 7582 A1 (11191); Form SRP-1500 A1 Rev.-1 (ME) (HLA); and Form 7582 A2 (11190).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INSURANCE
Underwritten by Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company and Hartford Life Insurance Company, Simsbury CT 06089.
Investment and Insurance products made available through KIS and KIA are:
Insurance products offered through KIA are underwritten by and the obligation of insurance companies that are not affiliated with KeyBank or KIA. When you buy insurance, you are dealing with a licensed agency, not KeyBank. Before purchasing an insurance policy, you should compare information obtained from more than two agents. You have the right to obtain insurance from the agent or insurer of your choice, and your decision will not in any way affect a KeyBank credit decision.
KIA and KeyBank are separate entities, and when you buy insurance products you are doing business with KIA, and not KeyBank.
KIA will receive a commission from the premium you pay for this insurance, and may receive profit sharing payments from the underwriter. If you would like additional information regarding this profit sharing agreement, please contact Selman & Co.