Find a Location
- 800-KEY2YOU (539-2968)
Find Solutions to Your Insurance Needs
Best Benefits Health Discount Program
Best Benefits can save you money on healthcare costs not covered by your insurance plan. Best Benefits is not insurance, it is a health discount program provided to Key customers through Coverdell, Inc. It offers easy access to healthcare providers nationwide, and can help reduce your out-of-pocket healthcare expenses. The cost is just $1 for the first 30 days, and $19.95 each month thereafter.
Program benefits cover a range of health services and treatments. Members and their families receive automatic point-of-service discounts when visiting participating providers for a variety of healthcare needs.
- Fee discounts for general practitioners and specialists, including pediatricians, cardiologists, and plastic surgeons
- Savings on podiatry services, treatment programs, products, and orthotics
- Chiropractic consultation at no charge and savings on diagnostic services and follow-up treatment
- Savings on commonly performed procedures at participating dentists and orthodontists
Vision and Hearing Care
- Savings on vision exams, frames, and lenses at major vision centers nationwide
- Discounts on basic audiologic testing, hearing aids, and maintenance
- Discounts on generic and brand name drugs, including items that many insurance plans do not cover
- Savings off usual fees at acupuncturists, massage therapists, and nutritionists
- Discounts on vitamins and supplements
- 24-hour nurse helpline
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INSURANCE
Investment and Insurance products made available through KIS and KIA are:
Insurance products offered through KIA are underwritten by and the obligation of insurance companies that are not affiliated with KeyBank or KIA. When you buy insurance, you are dealing with a licensed agency, not KeyBank. Before purchasing an insurance policy, you should compare information obtained from more than two agents. You have the right to obtain insurance from the agent or insurer of your choice, and your decision will not in any way affect a KeyBank credit decision.
KIA and KeyBank are separate entities, and when you buy insurance products you are doing business with KIA, and not KeyBank.