Find a Location
Cash Reserve Credit
Cash Reserve Credit (CRC) is an unsecured line of credit that provides overdraft protection for your KeyBank checking account. CRC helps guard against unplanned cash-flow shortages, plus it protects you from incurring overdraft fees.
Features and Benefits of Cash Reserve Credit
- No collateral required
- Automatically transfers available funds to your checking account in the event of an overdraft1
- Line amounts range from $1,000 up to $10,000*
- Convenient payment options by phone or online transfer
- Access your line information and balance through Online Banking and set up alerts to be notified when your available credit falls below a specified amount
* CRC will no longer be available after July 22, 2016
To apply, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live within the following states: AK, CO, ID, IN, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, UT, VT, or WA
- Agree to provide additional personal and business information, if requested, such as tax returns and financial statements
- Certify that all information submitted in the application is true and correct
- Authorize the bank and/or a credit bureau to investigate the information on the application
1 Fees may apply for this service.
* All credit products are subject to credit approval.