What you need to know, when you need to know it.
Account Alerts notify you via email or text message of important events occurring on your account.1Enroll in Online Banking
Already enrolled in Online Banking? Sign on to Online Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Click the Maintain Alerts link and select the alerts you wish to activate or modify.
- Balance Alerts (e.g., "Available balance is below $ _____.")
- KeyBank Relationship Rewards® point balance reached** (e.g., "Rewards balance reached_.")
- Transaction Alerts (e.g., "Total deposit/credit transaction posted greater than $ _____.")
- Bill Pay Alerts (e.g., "Bill Pay request rejected due to insufficient funds.")
- Security Alerts (e.g., "Online Banking password has changed.") Note: Security Alerts via email are not optional.
- "Quiet Times" allows you to set periods when you don't want to be disturbed by Alerts to your mobile device, then receive them when your Quiet Times expires.
- Alert Suspension lets you temporarily stop receiving Alerts until you’re ready to receive them. Bank-initiated security alerts, however, may not be suspended.
- Balance Alerts can keep you from overdrawing your account, saving you from insufficient fund charges and fees.
- You'll know when deposits and credits are posted to your account, making budgeting easier.
- If a Bill Pay request is rejected due to insufficient funds, you’ll be alerted so you can add funds or make other payment arrangements.
- Alerts reduce the risk of identity theft and fraud by letting you know when a change has been made to your account.
Quick access to your top questions
No. Online Banking Bill Pay is free. Bill Pay is a great way to save on postage. If you need to get a payment out ASAP, use our Pay it Faster1 option with same or next business day delivery date.
1 Fees apply.
Our expedited payment option is available for $9.95 with next business day delivery date. You can expedite your payment by clicking the Pay it faster link after you select the Payee.
Note: Expedited Payments cannot be modified or cancelled.
Electronic expedited payments are sent immediately. The payment may take up to a day to process, but will be backdated with the date you requested the expedited payment.
In some instances, you may not be able to edit the address information as KeyBank may already have a relationship with a payee and have the necessary billing information on file.
Below your payee list, click on "Want to make more payments at a time?”. By selecting this option, it will become your default view. Note: You can switch back to paying one at a time and changing your default by clicking on “Want to make more payments at a time?“ again.