View the Electronic Records Disclosure - 2016
CONSENT AND DISCLOSURE FOR ELECTRONIC RECORDS
Account agreements and other communications by us, including without limitation, delivery of account statements, authorizations for electronic funds transfers, regulatory disclosures, tax information, account and service notices, changes in applicable terms, account maturity and default notices, and account applications and certifications (collectively, "Communications") can be provided in electronic form for financial services, deposit account(s), loan account(s) and/or investment accounts offered by us online at www.Key.com.
Before obtaining financial products and services electronically from us, you must read and accept the applicable online terms and conditions. In this Electronic Records Disclosure (herein, the “Agreement”), "we", "us", and "our" refer to KeyBank National Association, Key Investment Services LLC, and their current and future affiliates, whose account(s) and/or services are obtained through the Website or any other distribution method approved by us. Please read this entire document and save or print a copy of this Agreement and all electronic Communications for your records.NOTICE AND CONSENT:
- This Agreement covers all transactions and electronic Communications relating to the account(s) you applied for in your application during a single session online at our Website or in the future by telephone or at our bank branch center.
- In order to receive online delivery of periodic account statements, you will also need to accept the Online Banking Service Agreement and Disclosure, as well as the Online Statement and Document Delivery Authorization.
- All Communications provided to you may be, at our sole discretion, in electronic or paper form, and you will be able at our Website, to view, print and/or save them online. Communications delivered electronically will not be distributed in paper unless you request a paper version.
- In order to keep copies of these electronic Communications for your records, you will need access to a printer or the computer ability to download this information. To print a copy, select the print function on your browser.
- If you request a paper copy of the KeyCorp Privacy Notice or other disclosures, we will mail you a copy and may charge you our fees in effect for delivery of copies. You may request a paper copy of any online Communication by calling 800-KEY2YOU® or for TTY/TDD at 800-539-8336.
- After you have consented to use electronic Communications, you have a right to cancel your consent by calling us at 800-KEY2YOU® or for TTY/TDD at 800-539-8336. If you cancel your consent, we will terminate your use of the applicable online service(s) for your account(s) and deliver applicable Communications by the United States Postal Service (“US Mail”). You acknowledge and agree that any cancellation of your consent to use electronic Communications will not apply to any account or service agreement previously applied for and approved electronically, and the applicable terms and conditions will continue to apply to all accounts opened at KeyBank National Association regardless of the channel you used to open your account.
- You must update us promptly with any change in your Email Address or U.S. postal address. You may change the Email Address on record for you by logging into Online Banking through the Website and editing your “User Profile” by clicking in the top navigation menu of Online Banking. You may also update your User Profile by calling us at 800-539-1539 or for TTY/TDD at 800-539-8336.
- If we determine that an email message to you regarding any matter on your account is undeliverable, we may, at our discretion, choose to mail that message to you by US Mail.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions for electronic Communications. We will notify you of any such termination or change as required by law.
By selecting the "Accept button" below, you agree to accept and be bound by all electronic Communications when presented online, and that all such Communications will apply to you and your account(s) and related financial services.CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC RECORDS
I hereby consent to the use of Electronic Records in connection with the Online Banking Services at KeyBank, and I agree that all Electronic Records that KeyBank is required to give me in connection with these Services may be sent to me at the email address I provided to KeyBank, or in any other lawfully permitted manner.
Last Modified: August 2016