Make your season $5,000 brighter.
Enter the Make Your Season Brighter Sweepstakes.
Reach for your KeyBank credit card when you shop
Every time you make a purchase with an eligible KeyBank Mastercard® credit card from November 1 – December 31, 2018, you’ll be entered to win.
There’s no limit to the number of times you can enter. The more you use your KeyBank credit card to make purchases, the more chances you have to win.
$10,000 in prizes
Winners will receive their prize as a credit on their monthly KeyBank credit card statement.
“Make Your Season Brighter Sweepstakes”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (but excluding Colorado Public officers, members of the general assembly, local government officials or government employees, anyone in his/her immediate family, anyone domiciled with him/her, whether or not related), WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER OR AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE STATE IN WHICH THEY RESIDE (19 IF A RESDIENT OF AL OR NE AND 21 IN MS), WHO ARE CURRENTLY ENROLLED KEYBANK MASTERCARD CARDHOLDERS AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The “Make Your Season Brighter Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) commences November 1, 2018 at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends December 31, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries submitted past the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted and will be destroyed. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by KEYBANK, 127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114 (“Sponsor”), and administered by Brandmovers, Inc., 590 Means Street, Suite 250, Atlanta, GA 30318 (“Administrator”).
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older or the age of majority in the state in which they reside (or nineteen (19) if resident of AL or NE and 21 if a resident of MS), and are currently enrolled KeyBank Mastercard holders in good standing at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and the immediate family members of, and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter or win. Colorado Public officers, members of the general assembly, local government officials or government employees, anyone in his/her immediate family, anyone domiciled with him/her, whether or not related, are also excluded from this Sweepstakes. Further, employees, officers and directors of Mastercard International Incorporated (“Mastercard”), Administrator, their respective parent companies, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, promotional partners, advertising or promotions agencies, distributors, sponsors of promotional materials, internet promotion developers, judging or administration organizations, or auditing or legal firms and other parties engaged in the production, promotion, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes (with Sponsor collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and members of their immediate families or persons residing in the same household are also not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family” means parents, legal guardians, children, stepparents, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings and spouses, whether or not living at the same residence.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes:
(1) Card Transactions: During the Sweepstakes Period, cardholders of KeyBank (“Enrolled Cardholders”) issued Mastercard-payment credit cards (“Eligible Credit Card*”) who use their Eligible Credit Card to make an eligible signature-based or chip & pin credit purchase transaction will receive one (1), two (2), three (3) or four (4) entries per transaction, depending on the Transaction Date, as more specifically listed in the Transaction & Entry Chart below. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, automatic entries will be awarded to the individual named on the Eligible Credit Card that is used to transact said entry(s) regardless of whether they are the individual who entered into the transaction. Purchase transactions involving PIN-based debit & international transactions, account adjustment transactions/returns, late payment fees, over-limit or over-draft fees, return check fees, check re-order fees, ATM fees, cash advances, monthly/annual fees, balance transfers and/or other fees assessed on your account are not eligible for automatic Sweeps entry. Entries from unauthorized card use or made with lost, stolen, or fraudulent Eligible Credit Cards are void. Only purchases made with an Eligible Credit Card in good standing (both at time of entry & Winner (defined below) selection), verifiable by Released Parties based on the criteria outlined above, & issued by KeyBank in the U.S. to an identifiable end user (as set forth herein) & that are processed & submitted through Mastercard International Incorporated’s U.S. transaction processing system during the Promo Period are eligible for automatic entry.
*KeyBank business, commercial, or secured credit card transactions including the Key Secured Credit Card, are not eligible.
Transaction & Entry Chart
|Transaction Start Time/Date||Transaction End Time/Date||# of Entries Earned Per Transaction|
|12:00:00 AM CT on 11/1/2018||11:59:59 PM CT on 11/25/2018||1 entry|
|12:00:00 AM CT on 11/26/2018||11:59:59 PM CT on 11/26/2018||2 entries|
|12:00:00 AM CT on 11/27/2018||11:59:59 PM CT on 12/9/2018||1 entry|
|12:00:00 AM CT on 12/10/2018||11:59:59 PM CT on 12/16/2018||2 entries|
|12:00:00 AM CT on 12/17/2018||11:59:59 PM CT on 12/23/2018||3 entries|
|12:00:00 AM CT on 12/24/2018||11:59:59 PM CT on 12/31/2018||4 entries|
(2) Mail: To enter without making a purchase, hand print your complete name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, and birth date (dd/mm/yyyy) on a 3” x 5” card/paper, and mail in a first-class stamped envelope to: KeyBank MasterCard Make Your Season Brighter Sweepstakes c/o Brandmovers, PO Box 93245, Atlanta, GA 30377, to be postmarked by December 31, 2018 and received by January 7, 2019. Each entry by mail will result in 4 entries into the Sweepstakes. Enter as often as you wish by mail, but each entry must be mailed separately. No photocopied, computer generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, or mass entries permitted. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
There is no limit to the number of entries an eligible consumer may receive during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of entry method. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. All materials submitted become the physical property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person receiving an entry or entries via a Transaction, the entry/entries will be deemed to be submitted by the person whose name is on the Enrolled Cardholder account. Winners may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, mutilated, stolen or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or by any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The Sponsor’s designated database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Those who do not follow all of the instructions or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. The Sweepstakes Entities may run multiple campaigns, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions simultaneously. Entry into one (1) campaign, contest or sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other.
5. Winner Selections/Odds: There will be a total of one (1) Grand Prize, one (1) First Prize and one (1) Second Prize Winner in this Sweepstakes (each, a “Winner” or collectively, “Winners”). Winners will be selected by random drawing on or about January 14, 2019 from all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official Rules, of administration of the Sweepstakes, and of selection of the Winners. Decisions of the Sponsor as to the selection of the Winners will be final. The Winners will be notified by Administrator via email or telephone (method to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) on or about the day of the random drawing. Failure to respond to a winner notification within forty-eight (48) hours will be deemed forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for email notifications that are undeliverable or voicemail or text messages not received. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email messages.
6. Verification of Potential Winner: In order to be confirmed as an official Winner, and without limitation of any other terms herein, a potential Winner may be required to provide satisfactory proof, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, that such potential Winner is an eligible Entrant, including, but not limited to, providing a copy of the potential Winner’s government-issued identification and/or additional information required by Sponsor in order to verify eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Winners will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (collectively, the “Affidavit”) (except where prohibited) as a condition to claim his/her prize. If the potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period (if required), potential Winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes will be awarded to verified winners within seventy (70) days following the end date of the Sweepstakes. If any potential prize Winner fails or refuses to sign and return such Affidavit within the time period required by Sponsor or if the prize or prize notification is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to such potential prize Winner, such potential prize Winner may be disqualified and an alternate may be selected. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of the prize(s) to an alternate winner. If any potential prize Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, or if a potential prize Winner cannot attend or participate in any portion of the prize, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If, for any reason, more bona fide Winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the Winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential Winners, or if potential Winner is a minor, for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of potential Winner to provide signed parental or guardian consent.
7. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”): One (1) Grand Prize – KeyBank Mastercard statement credit of $5,000.00. ARV: $5,000.00. One (1) First Prize – KeyBank Mastercard statement credit of $3,000.00. ARV: $3,000.00. One (1) Second Prize – KeyBank Mastercard statement credit of $2,000.00. ARV: $2,000.00. Sponsor is not responsible if any part thereof the prize, cannot be awarded due to cancellations, delays or interruptions due to any acts of God, action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsors’ sole control. Statement credit will not expire. Credit balance will follow KeyBank’s normal cardholder agreement rules regarding credit balances and credit balance refunds. If no refund is requested, we will apply credit balances to new transactions, unless prohibited by law. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash or used for a cash advance.
All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prizes consist of only the item listed as part of the prize. Prizes may not be substituted or transferred by Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one (1) of equal or greater value for any reason. Prize details and availability are subject to change and prize provider’s rules and restrictions. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are Winners’ sole responsibility. The Winners may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the prize(s) will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of Winners, or if a minor in the jurisdiction in which s/he resides, in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, for the actual value of the prizes received. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. Prizes, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. If a Winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and the Sweepstakes Entities will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. No more than the stated prize(s) will be awarded. The total ARV of all Prizes is $10,000.00. Limit of one (1) prize per person.
8. Release: Subject to applicable law, Winners irrevocably grant the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their licensees, and its and their successors, assigns and sub-licensees the right and permission to use their name, voice, likeness and/or biographical material for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed), worldwide, in perpetuity, without any obligation, notice or consideration except for the awarding of the prize(s) to the Winners. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants accept all risk and consequences of entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, and agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from any and all consequences, liability, losses, damages (including, without limitation, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or increased damages and those related to personal injury, death or damage to property) and costs and expenses, of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or related to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, your entry and participation in this Sweepstakes (including travel to/from any Sweepstakes activity), the acceptance, possession, misuse and/or use (or misuse) of any prize, printing errors, any claims based upon rights of publicity and invasion of privacy. Entrant shall further indemnify, defend and hold each of the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from and against all claims or suits and any damages or costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to entrant’s violation or inaccuracy of any warranties or representations made relating to this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for errors that may occur in the transmission of an entry. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of any participants or entrants in this Sweepstakes. Should any participant or entrant engage in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including, but not limited to, a violation of the Official Rules, such person shall be subject to immediate disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the Sweepstakes at any time if the fairness, integrity, and/or proper administration of the Sweepstakes is jeopardized. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Entrant’s sole damages shall be limited to entrant’s actual out of pocket expenses, excluding attorneys’ fees. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. Limitation on Liability: Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/e-mail submitted to Sponsor. By entering, entrant agrees to full Official Rules and to decisions of Sponsor, or their designated agent, which are final and legally binding in all respects and further agree that prize will be awarded upon the condition that the Sweepstakes Entities shall be held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in or travel to any Sweepstakes related activities and further acknowledge that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user’s system or limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage may be disqualified. Additionally, any attempt to cheat the Sweepstakes, as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, may result in immediate disqualification of the entrant, as well as other possible consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify (or terminate the prize of) any individual who is found to be, or suspected of, acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike, obscene, immoral or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CIVIL LAW. SHOULD AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof. In the event of any such termination, Sponsor may attempt to select potential Winners as described under the section titled “Winners Selection“ above, using all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of action requiring such termination. Sponsor further reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal, state, local or provincial government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence) Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes or prize. Sponsor additionally reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion: (a) to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes should causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or interfere with the administration, integrity, operation, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes; or (b) to disqualify any entrant found to be, or suspected of: (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (ii) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (iii) acting in an un-sportsmanlike manner.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Governing Law: By completing the act of entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions of any jurisdiction, including Ohio’s, if those would apply the law of any state other than Ohio’s. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio.
11. Dispute Resolution: The parties each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration; provided, however, the Sponsor shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief in the state and federal courts in Cuyahoga County, Ohio and any other court with jurisdiction over the parties. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and review is limited. The arbitrator’s decision and award is final and binding, with limited exceptions, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The parties agree that, except as set forth above, any claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved solely by binding arbitration before a sole arbitrator under the streamlined Arbitration Rules Procedures of JAMS Inc. (“JAMS”) or any successor to JAMS. In the event JAMS is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within fourteen (14) days of the filing of a “Demand for Arbitration”, then either party can elect to have the arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) or any other mutually agreeable arbitration administration service. If an in-person hearing is required, then it will take place in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. The federal or state law that applies to these Official Rules will also apply during the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other proceedings that involve any claims or controversy of another party, including any class actions; provided, however, if for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then the agreement to arbitrate doesn’t apply and the dispute must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Sponsor agrees to pay the administrative and arbitrator’s fees in order to conduct the arbitration (but specifically excluding any travel or other costs of entrant to attend the arbitration hearing). Either party may, notwithstanding this provision, bring qualifying claims in small claims court.
12. Administration: Sponsor and Administrator are responsible for the collection, submission and processing of entries and the overall administration and execution of the Sweepstakes. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules. Any information entrant provides to Sponsor may be used to communicate with entrant in relation to this Sweepstakes or on a Sweepstakes winner’s list. Entrants should look to Sponsor and Administrator at their respective business addresses provided below with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
13. Copy of Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules or the Winner’s List, mail your request to: KeyBank Mastercard Make Your Season Brighter Sweepstakes Official Rules/Winner’s List (designate which), c/o Brandmovers, PO Box 93245, Atlanta, GA 30377. Please note that the Winner’s List will be available after January 31, 2019.
Sponsor: KEYBANK, 127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.