To apply, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live within the following states: AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, MA, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VT, or WA
- Agree to provide additional personal and business information, if requested, such as tax returns and financial statements
- Certify that all information submitted in the application is true and correct
- Authorize the bank and or a credit bureau to investigate the information on the application
To apply for a home equity line of credit, you must also:
- Not reside in one of the following states: AL, AZ, CA, DC, NV, TX
- For subject properties outside of AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, MA, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VT or WA call 1-800-KEY2YOU (1-800-539-2968 / TDD/TTY 800-539-8336) for product information or to submit an application
Please read our additional Home Equity Line of Credit Disclosures. If you applied for your credit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original disclosures provided to you.
*Offer available from 1/17/17 to 2/28/17. Cannot be combined with any other Key Equity Options offer (e.g., pre-approved offer). Rates for the home equity line of credit are based on The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate ("Prime") and are as low as Prime plus 0.00% (3.75% APR as of 12/15/2016). Rates may vary between a minimum of 3.99% APR and a maximum of 18.00% APR. As of 12/15/2016, the variable rate for home equity lines of credit ranged from 3.99% APR to 11.25% APR. Your actual rate will be determined by product and credit qualifications and whether or not you choose to take advantage of the available discounts. Certain collateral restrictions apply. An annual fee of up to $50 will be waived for the life of the line. Hazard and (if applicable) flood insurance are required on the real property securing the loan. All origination fees will be waived on line amounts up to $250,000.00. For lines above $250,000.00, title insurance may be required (cost ranges from $12.50 to $2,859.00). New York lines of credit over $250,000 pay mortgage tax ranging from $0.50 to $2.80 per $100 total line amount. All Florida lines of credit pay documentary stamp tax of $0.35 per $100 total line amount. Up to three fixed rate options are available. A fee of $50.00 applies for each fixed rate option advanced. Other restrictions may apply.
Key.com is a federally registered service mark of KeyCorp.