- 800-KEY2YOU (539-2968)
Earn rewards, simply for banking with us
Did you know that you can get valuable rewards just by doing your regular banking activities with KeyBank? It’s true, thanks to our KeyBank Relationship Rewards®1 program — one way we want to show you how much we appreciate having you as a customer. Here’s a quick look at how the program works to reward you just for banking with us.
How can I earn points?
With an enrolled checking account, you can earn rewards points through a variety of everyday banking transactions. For instance, with our banking rewards program, you could earn:
- 100 points for every Online Bill Pay transaction, ATM deposit and check you write
- 100 points for each direct deposit transaction or recurring transfer you set up
- 100 points for every month you stay enrolled with Online Statements
- One point for every $6 you spend in debit card transactions
With an enrolled checking account, you’ll even get 500 points every year for your birthday! And, you can earn even more points by expanding your relationship with KeyBank by opening certain accounts2 you might be considering. For example, you could earn:
- 25,000 points by opening a home equity line of credit3
- 15,000 points by taking out an auto loan3
- 10,000 by opening a Certificate of Deposit (CD) or personal credit card3
- 5,000 by opening a Key4Kids® Savings Account
Bonus banking rewards opportunities: With an enrolled checking account, during your first three months as a member, you can earn bonus points on many transactions, just by meeting some basic qualification criteria.
See complete details about all the ways you can earn points.
How can I use my points?
You can redeem your points for a wide array of fun and valuable banking rewards, including:
- Cash back — our newest Rewards member benefit
- Gift cards from your favorite restaurants and retailers
- Electronics, jewelry, apparel, small kitchen appliances, tools and other merchandise
- Charitable donations
- Cruise discounts
- Airline tickets and other travel-related rewards
Now it’s easier than ever to book your air, hotel, car rental and trip activities using points or points plus your credit/debit card, using our new Online Travel Tool.
Browse the complete rewards catalog to view all your possibilities.
How long will it take me to reach a reward?
That depends on your banking activities. But you can get a good idea of how those activities translate to points by using our Reward Calculator. You’ll see your potential monthly, bonus and annual point totals, as well as an example of a reward you could earn.
Why wait? Enroll in KeyBank Relationship Rewards® now and start earning your way to great rewards!
1 The KeyBank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and Points Guide apply, are subject to change and can be found at key.com/rewards. Rewards program annual fees may apply.
2 Your KeyBank checking account must be enrolled in KeyBank Relationship Rewards prior to account opening to qualify for points.
3 All credit products require application, and are subject to credit approval based on KeyBank’s standard underwriting criteria and terms.