Find a Location
- 800-KEY2YOU (539-2968)
These tools can help you make good financial decisions
Creating a Home Budget
Setting a savings goal
Schedule your Financial Wellness Review
KeyBank is here to help you reach your financial goals.
We believe we’re all on a financial journey. But getting to your destination safely depends on how well you understand and manage your finances. When you put your day-to-day finances on solid ground, you improve your financial wellness. Then you’ll have the peace of mind that comes with being able to save for the future and have the freedom to enjoy the things you love. We’re dedicated to making your financial wellness journey as smooth and easy as possible. If you’d like a free Financial Wellness Review that could show you how to better reach your goals – whether short- or long-term – please contact us below and schedule your review.
Get to know us again. Find out how you can reach your current financial goals and identify new ones. Visit one of our branches or click the button below to send us your contact information and we'll contact you to schedule a free, comprehensive Relationship Review.Yes, I'd like to schedule a review
What You Need to Know
- What is covered during a Financial Wellness Review?
A Financial Wellness Review focuses on four main categories:
- Managing your cash – How do you buy things, pay bills and make deposits and withdrawals?
- Safeguarding your important information – How do you protect your personal information and your family’s financial future?
- Savings and investing – What are you saving for, do you have an emergency fund, and how are you saving for retirement?
- Financing your future – Are you planning on borrowing funds for a big purchase, and what have you borrowed for in the past?
- Why would I need a Financial Wellness Review?
You see your doctor for check-ups, so why not see your banker yearly? A Financial Wellness Review is a stress-free, open conversation with a Relationship Manager about your current financial accounts, and what may be missing from your financial plan.
A Financial Wellness Review allows a banking expert to help you determine if what you currently have is still the right fit for your needs. If you’ve just had a baby, have a wedding coming up, a new job, retirement or any other life changes, your needs have changed, and it’s a great time for a review.
- How long does it take?
- We are committed to working closely together to make sure you are reaching all of your financial goals, so each review is comprehensive. Depending on your financial situation, a Financial Wellness Review can take anywhere from about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Is there a fee for a Financial Wellness Review? Will I be required to purchase anything?
- No. Financial Wellness Reviews are provided at no charge. After the conversation, your Relationship Manager can make recommendations on new banking products and services that may benefit you, but you are under no obligation to purchase anything.
- Do I need to bring any documents to the review?
- Documents are not required, however, we do recommend bringing anything that might help complete your financial picture. Knowing the value of savings, investment and retirement accounts will be helpful. Other things to discuss include the value of your home, what you owe on it and the balances of other loans/lines and credit cards. If you have specific questions about your needs, please contact your local branch prior to the review.