Find a Location
- 800-KEY2YOU (539-2968)
Get Financial Peace of Mind: Try a Relationship Review
Are you looking to get more out of your banking? Set up a Relationship Review with your KeyBank Relationship Manager for a comprehensive check-up of your finances.
You may not realize what else you can do to ensure your financial wellness, and we can help. All of your short-term goals may have already been met, but what about long-term? What about goals you didn't know you should have? Your Relationship Manager can help you answer questions like:
- Could I be paying less in interest?
- Could I be earning more interest?
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- Am I keeping my short- and long-term financial goals on track?
- What products and services can save me time?
Get to know us again. Find out how you can reach your current financial goals and identify new ones. Visit one of our branches or click the button below to send us your contact information and we'll contact you to schedule a free, comprehensive Relationship Review.Yes, I'd like to schedule a review
What You Need to Know
- What is covered during a Relationship Review?
A Relationship Review focuses on four main categories:
- Managing your cash – How do you buy things, pay bills and make deposits and withdrawals?
- Safeguarding your important information – How do you protect your personal information and your family’s financial future?
- Savings and investing – What are you saving for, do you have an emergency fund, and how are you saving for retirement?
- Financing your future – Are you planning on borrowing funds for a big purchase, and what have you borrowed for in the past?
- Why would I need a Relationship Review?
You see your doctor for check-ups, so why not see your banker yearly? A Relationship Review is a stress-free, open conversation with a Relationship Manager about your current financial accounts, and what may be missing from your financial plan.
A Relationship Review allows a banking expert to help you determine if what you currently have is still the right fit for your needs. If you’ve just had a baby, have a wedding coming up, a new job, retirement or any other life changes, your needs have changed, and it’s a great time for a review.
- How long does it take?
- We are committed to working closely together to make sure you are reaching all of your financial goals, so each review is comprehensive. Depending on your financial situation, a Relationship Review can take anywhere from about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Is there a fee for a Relationship Review? Will I be required to purchase anything?
- No. Relationship Reviews are provided at no charge. After the conversation, your Relationship Manager can make recommendations on new banking products and services that may benefit you, but you are under no obligation to purchase anything.
- Do I need to bring any documents to the review?
- Documents are not required, however, we do recommend bringing anything that might help complete your financial picture. Knowing the value of savings, investment and retirement accounts will be helpful. Other things to discuss include the value of your home, what you owe on it and the balances of other loans/lines and credit cards. If you have specific questions about your needs, please contact your local branch prior to the review.