Use courage to engage your teams, inspire action, spur innovation and drive customer results. Building a culture of courage in your organization starts with you. Learn how, directly from leadership expert Cindy Solomon and the Courageous Leadership Institute™.
Courage Can Be Learned
For more than two decades, Cindy Solomon has helped Fortune 500 companies across the world build Courageous Leadership at Scale™. Founder of The Courageous Leadership Institute, Cindy and her team employ engaging, innovative learning programs that are uniquely designed to build courage as a business practice, enabling organizations to survive and thrive in today’s disruptive marketplace. Get to know Cindy through her successful Ted Talk, and take advantage of her exceptional series, Courageous Leadership, courtesy of Key4Women®.
Courageous Leadership Webinars
In today’s fast-paced corporate world, change is constant and disruption is the norm. Courage plays a crucial role in organizational ability to adapt and evolve. More than ever before, managers are required to act boldly, think innovatively and inspire nimble, effective and responsive teams.
Courageous Presence - Building Your Business, Your Career and Your Brand
Have you ever noticed that there are some in the organization who are “known” for their expertise? Looked to for the tough assignments or promotions? How is it that they were able to build that brand for themselves seemingly without ever having to lift a finger? Well, it’s not as easy as it appears.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- The three types of Courageous Presence, and how to cultivate one to your highest potential
- Targeted communication strategies to help you circumvent the normal hierarchy
- Micro-mentoring strategies to impact your career, today and tomorrow
Leading Through Change: An Owner’s Manual
While it’s impossible to manage change, it is possible to lead change -- and this 45 minute webinar will show you how.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to quickly gain clarity on goals even when those above and around you aren’t clear
- How to quickly align a team to create engaging actions
- Create a culture of innovation around change
How to Build Your Sphere of Influence Like a Pro
Your productivity relies on you and your team’s ability to get work done through others... every day. In any organizations (especially matrixed) you are relying on your relationships to move your goals forward.
In this interactive 45 minutes you’ll learn:
- Test what your current Sphere of Influence is, and how to prioritize your next steps
- A productivity hack that will allow you to quickly and effectively build the relationships you need before you need them
- The three questions that open doors, and build your Sphere of Influence effortlessly