Check Your Key2Benefits® Card Balance
To check your Key2Benefits card balance online, you'll need to have an activated Key2Benefits card and be enrolled in Key2Benefits.com.
Check balance online
- Sign on.
- Your card balance will appear in top right-hand corner of the screen.
- My balance is different from what I was anticipating.
- If the funds deposited from your state are different than what you were expecting, please contact your state agency for more information.
- If your funds are lower on your account than expected, please log on to Key2Benefits.com or call the number on the back of your card to review your recent transactions.
- If you feel you were a victim of fraud or theft, please immediately call the number on the back of your card to report this incident.
- I got my card, but there's no balance on it.
The funds on your card are provided by your state agency. It’s possible that the state agency has not yet made a deposit to the prepaid card. Please contact your state agency to discuss when your card will be funded and how much you will receive.
If you believe you have been a victim of theft or fraud, please contact us immediately at the number on the back of your card to report the incident and have a new card issued.