Reset My Key2Benefits® PIN
Set up a new PIN for your prepaid benefits card.
How to Reset your PIN Online:
- Sign on to your Key2Benefits Account.
- Select “Change PIN” in the left-hand menu.
- The Change PIN screen will appear.
- Type in your old PIN once (1) and your new PIN twice (2) for confirmation.
- Click the “Submit” button.
How to Reset Your PIN With the Automated Phone Service:
- Dial the number on the back of your card.
- Press 1 – I have an existing Key2Benefits card.
- Press 1 – Activate, obtain balance, review transactions, or other cardholder information.
- Enter card number, last 4 of SSN, and CVV
- Say ‘Change PIN’; then be prompted to enter a 4-digit PIN (do not need to enter prior PIN), and then re-enter the new PIN to validate.