Self Service FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- May I edit my own entitlements?
No, a Self Service administrator may only edit other users.
- May I create new users?
Yes. Self Service administrators may create new users including user names, temporary passwords and system access times.
- May I add new services to my accounts?
Some new services may be added to your accounts if you already utilize the service within your company.
- Can I open new accounts via Self Service?
To ensure safety and security, accounts may not be opened at this time. Please contact your Payments Advisor for more information.
- What audit features are available?
Our Self Service administration tool allows you to view reports such as user access, user activity, secondary authorizations and more. Reports can easily be saved or printed in PDF.
- Do you offer a secondary authorization feature?
Yes, your company may elect to require secondary authorization on certain Self Service functions.