Compare Term Life Insurance Policies
No more, no less. See which policies fit your needs, so you can be assured you have the right options in place, for the right amount, to secure financial protection for the loved ones you leave behind.
Insurance protection for a set time period often with an option to exchange the term policy for a permanent life insurance policy.
Typically the most affordable insurance option for protecting your family’s financial future for a specific period of time, such as the years until a child graduates from college.
10 – 30 years, depending on age
- Start younger to earn a higher benefit, at a lower cost
- Option to convert to a permanent life insurance policy
- Can be used for business continuation plans, to protect against the unexpected loss of a business partner or key employee
- Ability to use the policy as loan or mortgage collateral
Universal Life Insurance
Guaranteed death benefit that lasts as long as you choose.
Flexible options for guaranteed benefits and cash value, with specific coverage term.
Select term or lifetime
- Fixed universal life: offers guarantees on the death benefit, premium, interest rate, and any cash value accumulation in the policy.
- Index universal life: can guarantee the death benefit, premium and cash value but the cash value growth potential is tied to an indexed performance, not an interest rate.
- Variable universal life: can offer greatest potential for increasing the cash value, as the policy is based on market performance of the investment options you select, but provides few guarantees.
Whole Life Insurance
A permanent policy with high cash value.
A permanent, lifetime insurance policy designed for strong cash value accumulation.
- The higher your desired cash value, the higher the benefit and premium.
- Often selected for children or older-aged applicants.
Single Premium Wealth Transfer
Preserve your legacy.
Provides an instant increase in the value of legacy dollars with a one-time premium and a guaranteed higher benefit.
Select length or lifetime
- Provides an instant increase in the value of legacy dollars.
- A single premium payment.
- Guaranteed death benefit that will not change or lapse and is guaranteed to be greater than the premium.
- Ideal for older clients who have funds intended for legacy and not designated for living expenses.
- Most policies offer return of premium protection in case the insured’s needs change, as well as the ability to accelerate the death benefit for chronic illness expenses or upon a diagnosis of terminal illness.
Combined Life & Long Term Care Policy
A life insurance policy that also provides a pool of funds available exclusively for tax-advantaged reimbursements of long-term care expenses.
Varies by policy
- Pay the premium one-time, or schedule multiple payments
- Some Combination policies offer a return of all or most of the premium, providing protection against changing needs.
- Not a “use-it-or-lose-it” policy. Life insurance provides a death benefit; long-term care fund provides protection against the cost of qualified long-term care expenses.