Invest in an annuity today and gain the peace of mind of a guaranteed income stream during retirement. With Key Investment Services® (KIS), you’ll gain the guidance and the options to confidently prepare for your future.
Annuities are long-term, tax-deferred investment and insurance vehicles issued by insurance companies. They turn your investment and earnings into a payment or series of payments you can choose to receive on a specified date or set of dates.
Choose an annuity that meets your risk preferences and financial goals:
- Generate guaranteed income in retirement
- Build potential tax-deferred earnings
- Diversify and increase stability in your retirement portfolio
- There are no limits on your investment amount
- Fixed or variable annuities are available
- Choose a deferred annuity, which accumulates funds before payments are made, or an immediate annuity, which distributes funds right away
- Choose to receive your payments, beginning at age 59 ½, in a lump sum, over a specific period, or for the rest of your life
Insurance products are offered through KeyCorp Insurance Agency USA, Inc. (KIA). KIS and KIA are affiliated with KeyBank National Association (KeyBank).
Investment and insurance products made available through KIS and KIA are:
KIS, KIA and KeyBank are separate entities, and when you buy or sell securities and insurance products you are doing business with KIS and/or KIA, and not KeyBank.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Insurance offered by KIA is underwritten by and the obligation of insurance companies that are not affiliated with KeyBank. When you buy insurance, you are dealing with a licensed agency, not KeyBank. KeyBank cannot require you to obtain insurance from a particular agency or with a particular insurer. Before purchasing a policy of insurance, you should compare information obtained from more than two agents. You have the right to obtain insurance from the agent of your choice, and your decision will not in any way affect KeyBank's credit decision.
Find a Branch or ATM