Life changes can impact your future plans and your financial picture. Keep your strategy on track and maximize your retirement savings by transferring qualified accounts into a rollover IRA. Explore your options with our team, and be confident that your choices match your future needs.
What to Know About Rollover IRAs
- If you leave a job or retire, you can roll over funds from an employer-sponsored retirement plan, such as a 401k, into a rollover IRA
- Retirement savings continue growing, tax-deferred
- Have greater flexibility in choosing your investments
- Transfer your IRA account from one provider to another
- Consolidate multiple employer plans into one resource
- Required withdrawals begin at age 70½ (If you turned 70½ prior to January 1, 2020) If your 70th birthday is July 1, 2019 or later, you do not have to take withdrawals until you reach 72
Trust products from KeyBank National Association.
KeyBank and its affiliated entities do not give tax or legal advice. The comments regarding the law and tax treatment in this material simply reflect current interpretations of such laws. Since laws are always subject to interpretation and possible changes, KeyBank and its affiliates strongly recommend that you seek the counsel of an attorney and/or other qualified tax advisor as to the specific legal and tax consequences of all planning concepts as they apply to the facts of your particular situation.
Insurance products are offered through KeyCorp Insurance Agency USA, Inc. (KIA). KIS and KIA are affiliated with KeyBank National Association (KeyBank).
Investment and insurance products made available through KIS and KIA are:
KIS, KIA and KeyBank are separate entities, and when you buy or sell securities and insurance products you are doing business with KIS and/or KIA, and not KeyBank.
KIS and its representatives do not provide tax advice. Individuals should consult their personal tax advisor before making any tax-related investment decisions.
Find a Branch or ATM