How can we help you build, manage and protect your wealth?
Needs & Products
Navigating the myriad of trust products can be an overwhelming and confusing process. Our professionals focus on providing innovative ideas most appropriate to address your specific goals or concerns, including:
- Providing for family
- Educating future generations
- Financial support for spouses
- Children from a prior marriage
- Young heirs receiving a large inheritance
- Divorce of children or grandchildren
- Leaving a family legacy
- Minimizing estate tax
- Charitable giving
- Transition of business
- Reducing income tax
- Managing special assets such as real estate
The result of our focused approach is a plan unique to each client and may include one or a combination of the following solutions:
- Grantor or Living Revocable Trust
- Family or Marital Trust
- Family Gifting Program
- Educational Trust
- Generation-Skipping or Dynasty Trust
- Family Limited Partnership or LLC
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trust
- Trusteed IRA
- Life Insurance Trust
- Estate Settlement
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation (Rabbi Trust)
- Private Foundation
- Charitable Remainder or Lead Trust
Your Key Private Bank advisor will work with you and your attorney to help you decide what is best for you.
Key Private Bank is part of KeyBank National Association.
Bank and trust products are provided by KeyBank National Association, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
Investment products are:
KeyBank does not give legal advice.