High-Value Asset Insurance
Protect the life you've built.
Personal wealth can take a lifetime to build but only moments to lose if it's not fully protected. That's why a comprehensive review of your asset protection program is essential to sound, strategic financial planning.
When it comes to safeguarding you, your family, and your assets, it's important that your financial planner works with an insurance specialist to implement that part of your financial plan. Your Key Insurance & Benefits Services Personal Insurance Specialist will work closely with your financial planner to conduct a thorough review of your assets and an assessment of your exposures to risk. Next, recommendations to cover those exposures will be made. During this process, gaps in current insurance coverage are often discovered. Gaps you may not have known existed. Your Personal Insurance Specialist will then provide you with solutions to fill those gaps, affording you adequate levels of protection to preserve your assets in the case of a claim.
It's not only assets such as personal watercraft, swimming pools or sports cars that need extra protection. There are also circumstances that can increase your liability and susceptibility to lawsuits. For instance, you might be at risk if you:
- Serve on the boards of not-for-profit organizations or corporations
- Have assets in trusts, limited liability partnerships or limited liability companies
- Hire private staff such as nannies, housekeepers or property caretakers
This is why the Personal Insurance Specialists at Key Insurance & Benefits Services take the time to get to know you and conduct a comprehensive lifestyle review. This review helps us thoroughly understand your needs and uncover risk, because:
- We ask the questions that others overlook
- We see the vulnerabilities that others don't
- We have the capability to offer protection at higher levels
When you have significant assets to protect, you need personal attention from insurance experts you trust.
Our Personal Insurance Specialists are dedicated to providing that attention, servicing the needs to affluent individuals and business owners, by developing comprehensive risk management programs. Together, we will create a plan that not only safeguards your high-valued home but your lifestyle with products and services, such as identity theft resolution, personal travel insurance, and domestic worker coverage.
Let us help you live with the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the insurance coverages to protect the life you've spent so much time and energy to build.
- Worldwide home and estate coverage
- Automobiles and collector vehicles
- High-limit umbrella and personal liability
- Watercraft and yachts
- Collections (jewelry, fine art, wine, firearms)
- Flood and excess flood
- Mechanical breakdown
- Kidnap and ransom
- Identity theft and fraud monitoring
- Personal directors liability
- Employment practices liability
- Workers' compensation
Contact an Insurance Sales Professional
Buffalo & NY Metro Area
Pittsburgh & Philadelphia
Rochester & Syracuse