Find a Location
- 1-888-KEY-2020 (539-2020)
KeyBank IRAs (FDIC Insured)
- Certificates of Deposit (CD) within your IRA can range from 6 months to 10 years or anywhere in-between as you choose.
- CD rates are fixed for the term of the account.
- Four interest rate tiers, based on the balance in your account provide competitive rates.
- Auto renewal ensures your balances continue to earn interest
- Money Market Accounts within your IRA are ideal for your short-term needs, whether combining multiple accounts with different maturity dates, or keeping liquid cash for upcoming needs.
- Interest is compounded daily for the highest possible yields.
- Both Certificates of Deposit and Money Market Accounts are FDIC insured.
Trust products from KeyBank National Association.
KeyBank and its affiliated entities do not give tax or legal advice. The comments regarding the law and tax treatment in this material simply reflect current interpretations of such laws. Since laws are always subject to interpretation and possible changes, KeyBank and its affiliates strongly recommend that you seek the counsel of an attorney and/or other qualified tax advisor as to the specific legal and tax consequences of all planning concepts as they apply to the facts of your particular situation.