Find a Location
- 1-888-KEY-2020 (539-2020)
Rollover IRA Details
- Retirement savings continue growing tax-deferred
- Greater flexibility in choosing your investments
- The ability to move or transfer your individual retirement account from one IRA provider to another
- The ability to consolidate multiple employer plans into one resource
- The ability to withdraw money from your IRA more easily than from an employer plan (income taxes and potential penalties still apply)
- Learn more about rolling your qualifying plan to an IRA
KeyBank IRAs (FDIC Insured)
FDIC Insured IRAs give you the peace-of-mind of an insured account that continues to grow the longer you keep it.
Brokerage IRAs (Non-FDIC Insured)
Brokerage IRAs give you the ability to choose the investments within your IRA account
* KIS does not charge annual IRA custodial or maintenance fees; however, fees and expenses are subject to change. Please note that other fees and expenses may apply, including early withdrawal penalties and standard brokerage fees. For more information on KIS standard brokerage fees, visit a KeyBank branch to speak with a KIS investment professional or call 888-KIS2YOU (888-547-2968).
KeyBank and its affiliated entities do not give tax or legal advice. The comments regarding the law and tax treatment in this material simply reflect current interpretations of such laws. Since laws are always subject to interpretation and possible changes, KeyBank and its affiliates strongly recommend that you seek the counsel of an attorney and/or other qualified tax advisor as to the specific legal and tax consequences of all planning concepts as they apply to the facts of your particular situation.
Investment products are offered through Key Investment Services LLC (KIS), member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products are offered through KeyCorp Insurance Agency USA, Inc. (KIA). KIS and KIA are affiliated with KeyBank National Association (KeyBank). Investment and insurance products made available through KIS and KIA are:
KIS, KIA and KeyBank are separate entities, and when you buy or sell securities and insurance products you are doing business with KIS and/or KIA, and not KeyBank.