Consolidate retirement funds, without impacting your taxes.
Life changes can impact your future plans and your financial picture. Keep your strategy on track and maximize your retirement savings by transferring qualified accounts into a rollover IRA. Explore your options with our team, and be confident that your choices match your future needs.
What to Know About Rollover IRAs
- If you leave a job or retire, you can roll over funds from an employer-sponsored retirement plan, such as a 401k, into a rollover IRA
- Retirement savings continue growing, tax-deferred
- Have greater flexibility in choosing your investments
- Transfer your IRA account from one provider to another
- Consolidate multiple employer plans into one resource
- Required withdrawals at age 70½
Choose from FDIC-Insured or Brokerage IRA Options:
With these IRAs, you save in various money market accounts or CDs.
Brokerage IRAs (Non-FDIC Insured)
These IRAs let you diversify your retirement savings and work with Key Investment Services to choose from a wide selection of non-FDIC-Insured investment options.