Find a Location
- 888-KIS2YOU (547-2968)
Brokerage IRAs (Non-FDIC Insured)
Brokerage IRA Details
We build success with one-on-one guidance based on your needs, starting with a four-step process:
- Identify your goals
- Understand your financial options
- Create a plan you can use as a road map to your investment goals
- Execute your plan and adjust when needed
Deferring taxes for as long as possible allows investment growth to compound over many years and, in many cases, is the most attractive account structure for long-term returns.
- Choose from a wide selection of investment options in your IRA based on your retirement goals and risk tolerance.
- Low minimum investment requirements – starting as little as $100 per month
- Easy online access to your account information
- Our Key Investment Services Financial Advisors can assist you in tailoring your IRA plan to meet your individual needs and ensure that it is consistent with your overall retirement strategy.
- Traditional - A traditional brokerage IRA is an individual retirement account that allows individuals to direct pre-tax income, up to specific annual limits, toward investments that can grow tax-deferred (no capital gains or dividend income is taxed) until withdrawn after age 59½ .
- Roth - A Roth brokerage IRA is an individual retirement account that allows eligible individuals (subject to income limits) to direct after-tax income, up to a specified amount each year, toward investments. Both earnings on the account and withdrawals after age 59½ are tax-free.
- Rollover - A rollover brokerage IRA is a special type of traditional individual retirement account into which individuals can transfer assets from their former employer's retirement plan when they change jobs or retire, and maintain investment growth on a tax-deferred basis.
Schedule your complimentary consultation today
We’ll talk to you about your current situation, your personal needs and your goals. Then we’ll work together to develop a customized investment plan that addresses all three.
Visit one of our branches or click the button below to send us your contact information. We’ll contact you to schedule your free comprehensive consultation with a Key Investment Services Advisor.Yes, I'd like to schedule a consultation
KeyBank and its affiliated entities do not give tax or legal advice. The comments regarding the law and tax treatment in this material simply reflect current interpretations of such laws. Since laws are always subject to interpretation and possible changes, KeyBank and its affiliates strongly recommend that you seek the counsel of an attorney and/or other qualified tax advisor as to the specific legal and tax consequences of all planning concepts as they apply to the facts of your particular situation.
Investment products are offered through Key Investment Services LLC (KIS), member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products are offered through KeyCorp Insurance Agency USA, Inc. (KIA). KIS and KIA are affiliated with KeyBank National Association (KeyBank). Investment and insurance products made available through KIS and KIA are:
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
KIS, KIA and KeyBank are separate entities, and when you buy or sell securities and insurance products you are doing business with KIS and/or KIA, and not KeyBank. KIS and its representatives do not provide tax advice. Individuals should consult their personal tax advisor before making any tax-related investment decisions.