Increase your retirement savings with tax-deferred earnings.
As you work toward your retirement goals, consider the ability to grow your earnings before they are taxed. It’s an essential part of your retirement savings plan that helps your nest egg grow, as you build your plans for a confident retirement.
What You Need to Know About Traditional IRAs
- Contribute up to $5,500 to your 2018 retirement plan, some of which may be deductible from your taxes
- Earnings are tax-deferred, so your savings grow quickly because you do not pay taxes until you withdraw funds
- Withdraw funds without IRS penalty prior to age 59½ for certain qualifying expenses (income taxes apply)
- Withdrawal required at age 70½
- Contribute up to an additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution, beginning the year you reach age 50
Choose from FDIC-Insured or Brokerage IRA Options:
With these IRAs, you save in various money market accounts or CDs.
Brokerage IRAs (Non-FDIC Insured)
These IRAs let you diversify your retirement savings and work with Key Investment Services to choose from a wide selection of non-FDIC-Insured investment options.