Find a Location
- 888-KEY-2020 (539-2020)
These tools can help you make good financial decisions
KIS HSA Investment Account
Select Investment Products and Watch Your HSA Grow
- Open a KIS HSA Investment Account and invest your HSA funds in a variety of non-deposit investment products
- With a minimum balance of $3,500 in your HSA, you can invest $1,000 in a KIS HSA Investment Account, leaving $2,500 in your HSA Checking Account to pay for qualified expenses
- The balance in your HSA Checking Account is the same balance available for checking and debit card activity
- Call 888-KIS2YOU (547-2968) to set up an appointment with your local KIS representative today
- If you have questions, please browse our FAQ section for more information
HSA Checking Account is provided by KeyBank National Association (KeyBank), Member FDIC.
Investment products made available through KIS are:
KIS and KeyBank are separate entities, and when you buy or sell securities you are doing business with KIS and not KeyBank.