Select from a variety of investment options for your funds when you add a Key Investment Services (KIS) HSA Investment Account to your traditional KeyBank HSA.
Select Investment Products and Watch Your HSA Grow
- Open a KIS HSA Investment Account and invest your HSA funds in a variety of non-deposit investment products
- With a minimum balance of $3,500 in your HSA, you can invest $1,000 in a KIS HSA Investment Account, leaving $2,500 in your HSA Checking Account to pay for qualified expenses
- The balance in your HSA Checking Account is the same balance available for checking and debit card activity
- Call 888-KIS2YOU (547-2968) to set up an appointment with your local KIS representative today
- If you have questions, please browse our FAQ section for more information