If you are an experienced digital designer with a passion for staying at the forefront of user-centered designs and improving digital products that reach millions of users, join us.
At Key we design digital products that are used by millions of clients across the U.S. We have an opportunity to make continuous improvements that have a significant impact on how people interact with the bank. Our digital designers are focused on deeply understanding client functional and emotional needs, and constructing compelling, beautifully designed experiences across the client journey. We are looking for passionate, multi-disciplinary designers who are as comfortable with brainstorming and creative thinking as they are with revising and testing concepts based on developer and researcher feedback. We need UX/UI designers who will obsess about the customer experience as well as the business benefit of their work. This is a highly collaborative environment where the right individual can truly make a difference in Key’s client experience.
We have a relaxed work environment that encourages free thinking and open dialogue around the future of banking and financial wellness. Our digital designers are involved in the execution of all visual design and user experience, UX research, testing and refinement — with end-to end influence throughout the product’s development. Productive collaboration with product management and engineering to define and implement solutions for product direction, visuals and experience is critical to the success of this team.
- User Experience Design
- Digital Product Design
- Customer Experience Design
- Possess a broad strategic vision for end-to-end experience and well-developed complex problem-solving abilities
- Translating complex business requirements into storyboards, detailed user flows, wireframes, visual design mockups, process flows and sitemaps to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Support user research and communicate interaction and design ideas and direction
- Ability to effectively support and present defense of designs and key milestone deliverables to a wide range of stakeholders including peers and executive level stakeholders
- Current with UX trends and design and prototyping software
- Ideally would have experience in a continuous delivery product environment
- Experience working in an agile team environment is a plus, but not a requirement
Learn more about the Digital Design opportunities available now.