Your business’s cybersecurity is a primary concern for KeyBank. Our dedicated team of experts works round the clock to protect, prevent and stop cyberattacks that impact your business and your customers. Bank with confidence knowing we are on guard.
How We Protect Your Information
At KeyBank, we’re committed to ensuring your business accounts are kept safe and secure, whether you’re accessing them through an ATM, online, mobile device or in one of our branches. We do this by:
- Leveraging industry-leading cybersecurity tools, practices and technology
- Protecting clients’ identities through multifactor identification practices
- Tracking the latest threats through our Cyber Defense Center
- Monitoring client accounts proactively for suspicious activity through our Fraud Prevention Services group
How KeyBank Protects You
Manage all of your treasury processes in one convenient online suite of tools, each featuring customizable, user-friendly interfaces and robust security measures.
Contact Keybank Immediately If You Think You May Be a Victim of Identity Theft:
- To report confirmed fraud or identity theft on your KeyBank account, call 1-800-433-0124
- To report a lost or stolen KeyBank credit or debit card, call 1-800-539-9056
If You Believe You’ve Received a Suspicious Email:
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (do not change or re-type the subject line)
- Do not open any attachments or click on any links
- If you opened attachments, or clicked on any links, call Online Banking Support at 1-800-539-1539