People are one of the most critical layers of defense in any organization’s information security strategy.
If you have a keen ability to analyze, assess and help mitigate complex security issues – join us in continuing to win the fight against cyber-attacks and identity theft. We take the security of our clients’ data and information very seriously. We use sophisticated tools, technology and training to keep the information they entrust with us safe, protected and secure. Our Information Security team members identify, analyze and escalate security risks to ensure mitigation and risk-based business decision making.
Members of this team have solid cyber-related skills across a wide range of security disciplines and solutions. They are utilizing industry-leading scanning tools to build an enhanced security profile for the company. The ability to learn quickly and adapt to a rapidly changing cybersecurity environment is critical to the success of this team and is business critical for Key.
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Business and Security Intelligence
- Data Integration and Strategy
- Financial and Risk Analysis
- Identity and Access Management
- Incident Response
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Software Development
- System Engineering
- Experience in information security, incident response and/or information technology
- Ability to analyze and assess complex security issues and facilitate the development and implementation of effective compensating controls
- Functional knowledge of both technical and business aspects of security
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Critical thinking for medium to complex situations
- A forensic approach to challenges
- Investigate and analyze how and why compromises occur
- Knowledge of security policies, procedures, and regulations
Explore the Information Security opportunities available now.