KeyBank Finance Rotational Analyst Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
Our Finance division acts as a strategic partner across all business segments by providing insightful financial information, performance analysis, and advice to help achieve superior revenue growth and foster the further development of Key’s relationship strategy.
About the Rotational Analyst program
As an analyst you will develop and learn financial skills that will enable you to become a trusted financial advisor to our internal clients. Rotations begin upon completion of the foundational training, and continue for approximately 12 months. Rotations may include business finance, accounting, financial planning and analysis, investor relations, corporate treasury, corporate tax, or corporate strategy. Essential job functions include building and utilizing financial spreadsheets, creating presentations, preparing and analyzing reports, developing forecasts, assembling business reviews, working on ad hoc projects, and interacting with internal clients or stakeholders.
What does the program offer?
- 7-week foundational training in financial accounting, corporate finance theory, cash flow analysis, risk analysis, presentation skills, PowerPoint, business writing, advanced Excel®, and more
- Robust feedback and performance management
- Exposure to and engagement with senior leadership
- Community involvement
- Executive Speaker Series
- Placement, upon successful completion of the program, based on business needs, demonstrated skill, your interests, and performance during the program
- 2-week case study with formal presentation to the Finance Leadership Team
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other related majors
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities
- Strong financial and/or accounting acumen
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft® Office applications, with an emphasis on Excel®
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.