KeyBank Real Estate Capital® Rotational Analyst Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
KeyBank Real Estate Capital (KBREC) is nationally recognized as a longstanding leader in Commercial Real Estate Finance and Loan Servicing. We offer an expansive array of solutions for borrowers seeking to acquire, refinance or develop commercial, health care, and multifamily properties. Additionally, we offer investment opportunities in the form of commercial real estate debt and equity capital. Our integrated team combines in-depth industry experience with reliable execution to help our clients achieve their goals.
About the program
After several weeks of foundational training, Analysts will begin three six-month rotations giving Analysts exposure to groups within KBREC; for example, Commercial Mortgage Group, Income Property Group, Institutional Real Estate, Community Development Lending, and Agency Loan Servicing. Analysts will also be required to relocate geographically for each rotation. Cities may include Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Overland Park (KS), New York (NY), Phoenix, and Seattle.
What does the program offer?
- 10-week foundational training in financial accounting, corporate finance theory, cash flow analysis, credit/risk analysis, financial modeling, valuation, business writing, business etiquette, advanced Excel®, and more
- Robust feedback and performance management
- Exposure to and engagement with senior leadership
- Community involvement
- Executive Speaker Series
- Placement, upon successful completion of the program, based on business needs, demonstrated skill, your interests, and performance during the program
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3.3 GPA (preferred)
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities
- Energetic and client-focused individuals
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.