KeyBank Risk Review Group Rotational Analyst Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
As the internal audit function within KeyBank, the Risk Review Group (RRG) provides an independent assessment of Key’s processes and risks. As a trusted advisor, the RRG tests the adequacy and effectiveness of KeyBank’s risk management practices, makes recommendations for improvement, and monitors remediation efforts. The RRG is accountable to the KeyCorp Audit Committee and reporting is provided to key stakeholders, including the Board of Directors and associated committees, executive and line of business management, and KeyBank’s regulators.
About the Rotational Analyst program
After several weeks of foundational training with other enterprise analysts, you will gain hands-on experience working with various teams within the Risk Review Group on numerous audits and projects. The RRG Rotational Analyst program spans approximately one year, but you may place into one of our audit teams prior to completion of the rotations. The rotations within the Risk Review Group give you an opportunity to understand various lines of business across Key and interact with leaders within these departments. You will also have the opportunity to network with senior leaders within Key and Risk Review as well as analysts from other programs.
What does the program offer?
- Approximately 8 weeks of foundational training in financial accounting, corporate finance theory, cash flow analysis, credit/risk analysis, business writing, business etiquette, audit training, and more
- Robust feedback and performance management
- Exposure to and engagement with senior leadership
- Collaborative team environment
- Executive Speaker Series
- Placement into the Risk Review Group based on business needs, demonstrated skill, your interests, and performance during the program
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Management Information Systems
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Strong accounting and financial acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.