KeyBank Risk Review Group Rotational Analyst Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
As the internal audit function within KeyBank, the Risk Review Group (RRG) provides an independent assessment of Key’s processes and risks. As a trusted advisor, the RRG tests the adequacy and effectiveness of KeyBank’s risk management practices, makes recommendations for improvement, and monitors remediation efforts. The RRG is accountable to the KeyCorp Audit Committee and reporting is provided to key stakeholders, including the Board of Directors and associated committees, executive and line of business management, and KeyBank’s regulators.
About the Rotational Analyst program
The RRG Rotational Analyst Program spans 12-15 months. After several weeks of foundational training, you will gain hands-on experience working with various teams within the Risk Review Group on numerous audits and projects. You will also have the opportunity to network with senior leaders within Key and Risk Review as well as analysts from other programs. Your rotations will include access to several of the 14 audit teams that support the bank. The rotations within the Risk Review Group give you an opportunity to understand various lines of business across Key and interact with leaders within these departments.
What does the program offer?
- 10-week foundational training in financial accounting, corporate finance theory, cash flow analysis, credit/risk analysis, business writing, business etiquette, audit training, and more
- Robust feedback and performance management
- Exposure to and engagement with senior leadership
- Community involvement
- Executive Speaker Series
- Placement, upon successful completion of the program, based on business needs, demonstrated skill, your interests, and performance during the program
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Management Information Systems
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Strong accounting and financial acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities