KeyBank Foundation Funding Priorities
- Grants that support neighbors create prosperity through advancing economic inclusion; communities and housing that are safe, affordable and stable; and the development of small businesses. The focus of grant outcomes is access to affordable housing services; families that are economically self-sufficient; safe and stable communities; and small business growth and success.
- Affordable Housing and Homeownership supportive services: increase in residency tenure and decrease in foreclosure rates
- Economic Inclusion: increased utilization of traditional banking products and services
- Safe and Stable Communities: increase in housing stock values and increase in the number of local, basic goods and services
- Small businesses: increase in jobs created and increase in percentage of businesses launched
- Grants that support education provide students with opportunities to prepare for fulfilling careers through access to high quality education and support for their academic success. The focus of grant outcomes is on academic success through preparation, access, attainment, retention, and completion (graduation).
- Preparation: Improvement in GPA and standardized test scores
- Access: Increase number of individuals provided financial resources
- Attainment: Improvement in post-secondary enrollment and retention rates
- Completion: Improvement in graduation rates
- Grants that support workforce equip adults with the necessary skills, education and capabilities to meet current and future local employment demands. The focus of grant outcomes is on graduation, employment, and financial education.
- Graduation: Improvement in graduation or certification completion rates
- Employment: Improvement in employment placement and retention rates
- Financial Education: Increase number of individuals trained
KeyBank is committed to community service. This commitment is demonstrated through employee volunteerism and philanthropy, as well as corporate contributions. KeyBank supports its communities through charitable sponsorships to arts, civic, education, and health and human service groups.