KeyBank Foundation Funding Priorities
- Grants that support “thriving students” provide students with opportunities to prepare for fulfilling careers through access to high quality education and graduation. The focus of grant outcomes is on student preparation, access, attainment, retention, and completion (graduation).
- Preparation: Improvement in GPA and standardized test scores
- Access: Increase number of individuals provided financial resources
- Attainment: Improvement in post-secondary enrollment and retention rates
- Completion: Improvement in graduation rates
- Grants that support a “thriving workforce” equip adults with the necessary skills, education and capabilities to meet current and future local employment demands. The focus of grant outcomes is on graduation, employment, and financial education.
- Graduation: Improvement in graduation or certification completion rates
- Employment: Improvement in employment placement and retention rates
- Financial Education: Increase number of individuals trained
KeyBank is committed to community service. This commitment is demonstrated through employee volunteerism and philanthropy, as well as corporate contributions. KeyBank supports its communities through charitable sponsorships to arts, civic, education, and health and human service groups.