Privacy & Security
State-of-the-art security to protect our clients.
We take the security of your data and information seriously. That’s why we use sophisticated tools, technology and training to keep the information you entrust with us safe, protected and secure.
October is Cyber Security Awareness Month
Take a little time this month to make sure you’re up to date on ways to recognize fraud and identity theft attempts and keep your information safe online. Below, we’ve compiled our latest news and insights to help you make informed decisions about your cyber security.
Current Security Alert
August 2018 - Key employees, clients and non-clients have reported that they’ve recently received suspicious text messages (a.k.a. SMiShing) claiming to be from KeyBank. These text messages are not from KeyBank and should not be trusted.Read the Alert
If You Think You May Be a Victim of Identity Theft, Contact KeyBank Immediately
- To report confirmed fraud or identity theft on your KeyBank account, call 1-800-433-0124
- To report a lost or stolen KeyBank credit or debit card, call 1-800-539-9056
If You Believe You’ve Received a Suspicious Email
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (do not change or retype the subject line)
- Do not open any attachments or click on any links
- If you opened attachments, or clicked on any links, call Online Banking Support at 1-800-539-1539