Privacy & Security
State-of-the-art security to help protect our clients.
We take the security of your data and information seriously. That’s why we use sophisticated tools, technology and training to keep the information you entrust with us safe, protected and secure.
Current Security Alert
Scammers are calling and using fake caller ID information to trick you into thinking they are from a trusted entity – like your bank or a government agency. The practice is known as Caller ID spoofing, and scammers are using this technique in an attempt to gain access to your personal data and finances.
How We Protect Your Information
We pride ourselves on helping you build financial wellness – and as part of that effort, we work to keep your accounts are kept safe and secure, whether you’re accessing them online, through an ATM, mobile device or in one of our branches. We do this with:
- Industry-leading cybersecurity tools, practices and technology
- Multifactor identification practices that protect clients’ identities
- Our Cyber Defense Center, that tracks the latest threats
- Our Fraud Prevention Services group, that monitors client accounts proactively for suspicious activity
If You Think You May Be a Victim of Identity Theft, Contact KeyBank Immediately
- To report confirmed fraud or identity theft on your KeyBank account, call 1-800-433-0124
- To report a lost or stolen KeyBank credit or debit card, call 1-800-539-9056. For clients using a TDD/TTY device, please call 1-800-539-8336.
If You Believe You’ve Received a Suspicious Email
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (do not change or retype the subject line)
- Do not open any attachments or click on any links
- If you opened attachments, or clicked on any links, call Online Banking Support at 1-800-539-1539