At Key, each of us has the opportunity for personal growth and to contribute to the success of the company. We offer a broad range of tools, resources and programs to support you in your professional development.
Key offers many tools, resources and programs to help support your career development, including:
- Online Learning & Development Tools: Key has a library of thousands of training courses through uDemy and more in Keys2Learn in addition to a career portal to help drive your career. Within the portal you will find a road map that guides you through assessing yourself/your employees, exploring career options for yourself/your employees, creating development plans and putting those plans into action.
- Mentoring Programs: Employees who meet a minimum set of criteria are invited to participate in our MentorMe at Key Program through both formal and informal channels. We use a technology platform that intuitively matches mentees with mentors who can best support them in achieving their career goals and objectives.
- Career Development Workshops serve as a supplement to the resources available in the Keys2YourCareer portal by helping turn concepts into actions. Our Power Path Series enables employees to complete four workshops as a series, to allow for greater focus on career development and promote connected, continuous learning.
- Career Development Consultations: These one-on-one sessions with a career development professional can provide you with answers and resources related to your questions on career assessments, networking, internal job search, development planning, workshops, mentoring, career conversations and career pathing.
- 360° Developmental Feedback Process: Employees and managers can receive anonymous feedback from a cross-section of people who work with them about their strengths and developmental opportunities - including their manager, peers, direct reports and other key stakeholders. The end result is a customized, detailed feedback report on each participant's strengths and developmental opportunities, with tips for improvement.