Key’s identity theft protection benefit offers help to reduce the risk of identity theft and provides resolution in unfortunate events that may occur.
Identity Protection Pro Plus Plan is administered by Allstate and delivers comprehensive financial and identity monitoring to help you protect yourself and family against the impact of identity theft.
It goes beyond identity protection and offers innovative tools to see and manage personal information you leave behind. Some of the many features include:
- Allstate Digital Footprint tool
- Identity and credit monitoring
- ID Theft reimbursement
- Financial transaction monitoring
- Dark web and social media monitoring
- Digital exposure report
- Lost wallet protection
- Data breach notifications
- Fraud remediation and restoration
- Remediation of preexisting conditions
- Credit freeze assistance
- Tri-bureau credit monitoring
- $1 million identity theft insurance policy
Allstate Identity Protection Pro Plus Plan offers the opportunity to enroll under one of the following coverage levels:
- Employee Only plan at a rate of $7.50 per month ($3.75 per pay for bi-weekly paid employees).
- Employee Plus Family plan at a rate of $15.00 per month ($7.50 per pay for bi-weekly paid employees). The Family plan covers anyone “under roof or under wallet,” meaning your coverage will include identity theft protection for anyone who lives with you or is financially dependent on you (each a “Dependent”). You can add Dependents to your coverage directly on the Allstate Identity Protection website.
Review the Identity Protection Benefit Summary on the Plan Information page in HR Online for more detailed information.
Use the App for Identity Protection
Download the Allstate Identity Protection app from the iTunes Store or Google Play for your identity protection—it’s free and easy!