As a KeyBank employee, you and your family members have access to a full continuum of caregiver support services.
Here, you'll find links for expert guidance, tools and step-by-step action plans that solve even the most complex family challenges, including senior care, serious illness, disabilities, mental health and child care.
Child & Elder Care Support
You can access our expert guidance and care coordination platform through Torchlight. (To get started, you’ll need to set up a username and password on Torchlight.)
- eGuides – Step-by-step tutorials with personalized recommendations and customizable documents and templates to assist with hundreds of topics
- Ask-the-Expert Forum – Curated Q&A knowledge base and scalable expert help across the caregiver community
- Expert Advising Sessions – One-on-one, action-oriented telephone sessions with a caregiving expert
- Multimedia – Access to a variety of live and on-demand topical webinars and podcasts, delivered online by subject matter specialists
- Family Sharing – Ability to coordinate care across family members and care teams, whether local or remote, small or large
- Resource Listings – Special local, regional and national resource listings
Dedicated consultants can help identify local child and elder care options, including summer camps through the Live Well & Thrive Program.
Access to the SitterCity database of care providers, discounts for select child care and providers, and discounts on nanny placement are available through our partnership with Bright Horizons.
Connect to professional online teachers and tutors who provide one-on-one, on-demand homework help through tutor.com.
Through Bright Horizons, Key also offers discounts on a range of tutoring options including 1:1 and group tutoring, as well as learning pod support.
Guidance is available on a range of parenting topics through the Live Well & Thrive Program.
Elder Care Guidance
Our Live Well & Thrive Program offers guidance for finding assisted living, long-term care insurance, paying for elder care, coping with stress, and balancing work and family.
Dependent Care FSA
Key offers a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan to save on child care expenses by using tax-free funds to pay for dependent care services such as child care.