Career Development & Mentoring Programs
Programs and resources to help drive your career at Key.
At Key, each of us has the opportunity for personal growth and to contribute to the success of the company. We offer a broad range of tools, resources and programs to support you in your professional development.
Key offers many tools, resources and programs to help support your career development, including:
- Online Learning & Development Tools: Key has a library of thousands of training courses through uDemy and more in Keys2Learn in addition to a career portal to help drive your career. Within the portal you will find a road map that guides you through assessing yourself/your employees, exploring career options for yourself/your employees, creating development plans and putting those plans into action.
- Mentoring Programs: Employees who meet a minimum set of criteria are invited to participate in our MentorMe at Key Program through both formal and informal channels. We use a technology platform that intuitively matches mentees with mentors who can best support them in achieving their career goals and objectives.
- Career Development Workshops serve as a supplement to the resources available in the Keys2YourCareer portal by helping turn concepts into actions. Our Power Path Series enables employees to complete four workshops as a series, to allow for greater focus on career development and promote connected, continuous learning.
- Career Development Consultations: These one-on-one sessions with a career development professional can provide you with answers and resources related to your questions on career assessments, networking, internal job search, development planning, workshops, mentoring, career conversations and career pathing.
- 360° Developmental Feedback Process: Employees and managers can receive anonymous feedback from a cross-section of people who work with them about their strengths and developmental opportunities - including their manager, peers, direct reports and other key stakeholders. The end result is a customized, detailed feedback report on each participant's strengths and developmental opportunities, with tips for improvement.