We aren’t your average cash management and treasury business. Key offers sophisticated, convenient payment solutions to business clients –through industry-leading fintech services.
We’re focused on our clients’ entire financial operations, including core cash management, before payment, payment execution and after the payment is made. We get to know the client’s business and tailor our solutions to their specific needs. Leveraging cloud-based technology to eliminate manual processes not only makes good business sense, it’s the future of how banks should be working to support their clients. At Key, we are focused on consistently delivering ease, value and expertise in every client engagement.
We have many legacy accounts and plenty of opportunity for new business. Our collaborative, client-centered team structure allows our payments advisors to focus on building relationships while internal solutions experts and customer service teams enable client success. Not only do they understand our clients’ end-to-end financial operations, they understand the clients’ verticals, which range from small business to institutional banking. Payments advisors work with CFOs and controllers to deliver cash management solutions that change how core treasury, A/P processing and A/R collections get completed – saving businesses time and money.
- Cash management or treasury services
- Payment technology (software sales)
- Sales acumen, independently prospecting for new clients
- Understanding of traditional cash management products
- Exceptional negotiating and closing skills
- Understanding of payments technology
- Creating and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both colleagues and clients