KeyBank Commercial Credit Underwriting Analyst Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
The Commercial Credit Underwriting Analyst Program is designed to build KeyBank risk professionals through intense training, work experiences, cross-functional experiences, robust feedback, and performance management.
Analysts will develop skills in credit risk, business analysis, and banking.. Essential job functions include spreading and analyzing financial data, conducting period reviews of client credit relationships, testing data integrity, working with various systems and models, communicating with various credit and sales professionals, and conducting analyses and underwriting of existing and new credit transactions.
What does our program offer?
- Executive Speaker Series
- 6-8-week foundational training in financial accounting, corporate finance theory, cash flow analysis, credit/risk analysis, valuation, business writing, business etiquette, advanced Excel®, and more
- Robust feedback and performance management
- One-on-one mentorship
- Exposure to and engagement with senior leadership
- Community involvement
- Additional in-role training and work in financial statement analysis, commercial credit structuring and underwriting
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting, or related job experience
- A minimum 3.3 GPA preferred
- Strong accounting and financial acumen
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft® Office applications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.