Enterprise Payments Analyst
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
Enterprise Payments (EP) is a set of integrated solutions that includes Treasury Services, Institutional Asset Services, and Foreign Exchange/International Trade Services. It is designed to help individuals and businesses meet their goals for growth, liquidity and risk management. The Analyst program provides the opportunity to build a broad business acumen by offering exposure across the bank.
About the program
Analysts build transferrable skillsets by creating high-quality pitch materials and presentations, conducting analysis that supports product development & innovation, pricing and managing client portfolios, and conducting industry research. This foundation offers a holistic view of EP’s value proposition and provides Analysts an upward career trajectory within EP and KeyBank. In addition to the diversity of experience, you will be exposed to strategic thinking, asked to problem-solve continuously, and expected to build a network of highly motivated peers. Finally, you will be joining a culture that is high-energy and entrepreneurial.
Analysts work with diverse talent a from a peer to the Senior Management level. Project ownership in a flat organizational structure enables analysts to add incredible value while working alongside payments industry experts. In addition to program training on daily job duties, Analysts will have access to a consistent training curriculum focused heavily on data & analytics. This training allows Analysts to develop skills that support creating actionable recommendations supported by data, which influence decision making throughout the organization. Our goal is to provide an invigorating learning environment and to promote personal and professional development. The time spent as an Analyst is crucial, and as an organization EP hopes to provide a platform for future growth.
What does the program offer?
- Orientation to Key’s business and infrastructure
- Foundational training focused on analysis, communication and strategic thinking
- On-the-job training
- Direct coaching and feedback
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Executive Speaker Series
- Support in your personal career development
- Placement into challenging roles at KeyBank, upon successful completion of the program, based on business needs, demonstrated skill, job performance, and interests/preferences
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Data Sciences, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Mathematics
- A high degree of adaptability and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to problem-solve and think strategically
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Focus on teamwork and collaboration
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Desire to develop personally and professionally
- 3.3 GPA (preferred)
- Relevant work or internship experience (preferred)
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.