KeyBank Trust Tax Internship
This intern program is an excellent opportunity to learn the ins and outs of tax reporting in a high-volume corporate environment.
About the internship
This is a full-time internship that runs January through August. Our trust tax interns aid our tax professionals in preparing fiduciary, charitable and individual income tax reporting for Key Private Bank relationships. The position also lends clerical assistance to the review of account transactions, transaction reconciliations for charitable accounts, organization and input of partnership income reporting and organization of individual income tax information.
What does our internship offer?
- Hands-on experience:
- Assembling, organizing, preparing and filing tax returns
- Maintaining client tax info and investigating client transactions
- Preparing allocation spreadsheets for participants in pooled trust
- Transaction reconciliation
- Providing cross-team collaboration and support
- Orientation to KeyBank’s infrastructure and the business
- Mentoring, direct coaching and feedback
- Engagement with business leaders
What are we looking for?
- Two years of college pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- A proactive professional with initiative to seek opportunities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with and gain respect of all levels on internal personnel
- Strong communication, leadership, multitasking and organizational skills
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.