California Consumer Privacy Act Information Request Form
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents may request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal information disclose to that consumer certain information including the categories and specific pieces of personal information the business has collected.
California residents wishing to make such a request of Key may do so by completing the web form below. You will receive a response within 45 days of your request via the method selected below.
Please note that certain types of information are exempt from coverage of the Act, including, but not limited to, information pertaining to:
- Individuals who are not residents of California;
- Customers and consumers of Key as defined by the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (i.e. individuals who obtain a product or service from Key for personal, family or household purposes);
- Customers and individuals interacting with Key in their capacity as an employee, owner, director, officer, or contractor of a company, partnership, sole proprietorship, nonprofit, or government agency (business account signers, beneficial owners, etc.); and
- Employees and contractors of Key.
** NOTE: Key does not sell consumer personal information as defined by the Act. **
You may use this form to request that Key delete personal information we have collected from you. Please note, however, that there are many instances in which Key is required to maintain, or otherwise is not required to delete, your personal information. For example, Key is not required to delete your information if it is being used:
- To complete a transaction or provide a good or service requested by you;
- To detect security incidents or protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
- To enable solely internal uses based on your relationship with us, such as a Do Not Solicit request;
- To comply with a legal obligation, such as federal recordkeeping requirements; or
- Internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the you provided the information (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.105).
By clicking “Submit” you attest under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate, that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of this request, and that you are a California resident. If you have selected to submit a deletion request, by clicking “Submit,” you also confirm this selection.
* Indicates required field.