KeyBank has been recognized year after year for our quality of service and high banking and corporate standards.
Customer service and client satisfaction research conducted with our clients and industry experts:
- BusinessWeek’s Customer Service Champs
- High rankings in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) for overall quality, value, customer retention, and customer loyalty in 2011*
- 2011 Greenwich Excellence Award in Small Business for Overall Satisfaction in Personal Banking
- #1 for customer satisfaction by custom research specialists TNS
Online and Mobile Banking
Received top marks from leading online banking ratings organizations:
- Cited in 2011 by Corporate Insight’s Bank Monitor for online service excellence in four categories: Online Bill Pay, Online Account Opening, Alerts, and Fund Transfers
- Earned a 2011 Best of the Web Performance gold award for mobile banking from Compuware Gomez
Recognized for our responsible policies:
- Recipient of Black EOE Journal''s
"Best of the Best" award for outstanding supplier diversity outreach and accessibility to minority and female populations.
- Recipient of the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED Gold Certification for rigorous environmental design and energy efficiency
- Ranked four times nationally on DiversityInc magazine's Top Ten Companies for Supplier Diversity
- Scored a perfect 100 five times on Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
- Four-time DiversityInc
Top 50 Company for Diversity® and three-time DiversityInc
Top Regional Company
- Eight consecutive Outstanding ratings for lending under the Community Reinvestment Act
- Recipient of the 2012 U.S. Small Business Administration's Large 7(a) Lender of the Year award
- The only bank on the list of Top Ten Corporations cited by the National Minority Supplier Development Council
*KeyBank engaged The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) in a third quarter, 2011 research effort to benchmark with the largest U.S. banks. ACSI is a national economic indicator of customer evaluations.