Key Business Impact and Networking Groups (KBINGs)
Creating a welcoming and stronger workplace for all.
KeyBank's core value of diversity and inclusion means that we support an environment where all people can thrive together with their unique skills, talents and characteristics.
KeyBank's approach to the workplace is centered on these core concepts:
- Attracting, coaching and retaining a talented workforce
- Expanding our inclusive culture and work environment
- Reaching out to a diverse base of potential clients and attracting them to do business with Key
- Strengthening relationships in the communities we live, serve and work in
Growth through Diversity
KBINGs are designed to support, encourage and develop awareness, inclusion and opportunities through acknowledging and relying on the knowledge and experience of our employees by:
- Helping Key identify top talent
- Enhancing business development efforts
- Developing the professional and leadership skills of members
- Helping broaden and deepen employee and community relationships and networks
Our ten KBING groups are:
- Champions of People with Disabilities
- Jewish Cultural
- Key Women's Network
- Key Young Professionals
- LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) and Allies
- Military Inclusion
- Key for Lifetime Contributors
KeyBank Welcomes Diverse Employees
At Key, our workplace welcomes and engages individuals with a wide variety of attributes and provides them with equal opportunities to contribute to our business and advance their own careers.