Supporting our neighbors, our workforce, and our core values.
KeyBank Foundation supports organizations and programs that prepare individuals for thriving futures. Our funding priorities focus on neighbors, education and workforce. Through grants and sponsorships, we make dreams a reality.
We’re planning a better tomorrow
For our clients, communities and colleagues.
KeyBank Foundation is a nonprofit charitable organization that was founded in 1969 and funded by KeyCorp. We focus on improving lives through three approaches:
Our grants for neighbors are designed to create safe, healthy, affordable, inclusive communities with thriving family homes and small businesses. The goals of our program include:
- Affordable Housing and Homeownership: An increase in residency length and a decrease in foreclosure rates
- Economically Self-Sufficient Families: Improved economic inclusion with community members accessing banking services and products
- Safe, Healthy and Stable Communities: An increase in the values of homes as well as an uptick in the number of small businesses providing services and products to residents
- Small Business Growth: The launch of more small businesses with an increase in job creation
Our education grants help students prepare for fulfilling careers by providing access to high-quality education as well as offering support to help them achieve academically. With our grants we assist students with:
- Preparation: Improvement in GPA and standardized test scores gets students ready to succeed
- Access: Our grants ensure more students than ever have access to financial resources for education
- Attainment: We work to improve college enrollment and retention rates
- Completion: We stand by our students throughout their education as we improve graduation rates
KeyBank Foundation grants help adults achieve the skills, education and capabilities they need to succeed in current and future employment opportunities. Our education grants assist with:
- Graduation: Our grants help improve graduation and certification program completion rates
- Employment: With financial assistance, employment placement and retention rates increase
- Financial Education: An increase in the number of individuals who receive this type of training means more workers have the tools they need to create financial wellness
KeyBank Foundation grants rely on five key values: