From Maine to Alaska, Key Private Bank has many opportunities for the right candidates. We work with a wide array of clients, including high-net-worth individuals and families, foundations, businesses, institutions, endowments, executives and professionals. As dedicated stewards of our client’s wealth, we’re proven professionals whose experience, accessibility and ability to listen provide our clients with award-winning wealth management.
The Relationship Manager is the primary client advisor working to optimize client relationships and provide pertinent financial advice to meet client needs. This position is focused mainly on the acquisition of new Key Private Bank (KPB) relationships. In addition to having established Centers of Influence (COIs) in their market(s), KeyBank Relationship Managers develop new COIs in the market(s) including commercial banking, business banking and retail that can be leveraged into profitable relationships. Leading the development and implementation of client strategy and vision, Relationship Managers coordinate the Key Private Bank relationship team to identify and prioritize critical client financial issues and advocate solutions that lead to the attainment of the clients’ financial aspirations and life goals.
Key Private Bank is honored to have received multiple prestigious awards for our wealth management solutions - ranging from best private wealth manager for client service from Private Asset Management Magazine, to private banking’s best overall performance. Key Family Wealth was also recognized by wealthmanagement.com, receiving its annual family office client initiative award. These accolades are a testament to Key Private Bank’s proven track record of providing our clients with outstanding service, expert advice and sound financial direction year after year.
- Financial services
- Registered investment advisors
- Client Focus: A Relationship Manager is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients; gets first-hand client information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with clients in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with and gains their trust and respect.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Command Skills: Relishes leading; takes unpopular stands if necessary; encourages direct and tough debate but isn’t afraid to end it and move on; is looked to for direction in a crisis; faces adversity head on; energized by tough challenges.
- Negotiating: Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups; can settle differences with minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships; can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; has a good sense of timing.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in his or her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines successes in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Measuring and Managing Work: Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress and results; designs feedback loops into work.
We offer a wide range of wealth management opportunities in our Private Bank. Click “Search Jobs” below to see the full list of current Private Bank opportunities.
Thriving in Key Private Bank
To Thrive at Key, we focus on teamwork. In a client-centric culture, there's no room for self-serving behavior of a lone wolf. We put people first and work together to make things happen for the greater good.
Private Bank Client Care Model
At Key Private Bank, we understand clients want more out of a financial institution than merely a return on your investment. Led by a Relationship Manager, a team of specialists will spend time understanding the needs of a client and provide them with tailored advice and a broad array of solutions.
The Importance of Community Connections
Key is making meaningful philanthropic investments in the communities we serve, aligning with our private bank clients' interests. We are working together for our common goal to support something bigger than ourselves.
Women & Wealth
Women's wealth and income are growing faster than ever. Key Private Bank understands women place a greater emphasis on security and privacy and value a trusted relationship.
What Sets Us Apart
KPB Relationship Managers are given the support and the space they need to manage the relationships with their clients. At Key, we take pride in developing and nurturing relationships—both internally and with the communities and clients we serve.
Working for Key Private Bank
There's a lot of opportunity for career and client growth due to upcoming retirements with the Baby Boomer generation. As a Middle Market bank, we know that we owe our success, in large part, to our team's diversity of thought, experience, and abilities.