KeyBank Human Resources Internship Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
The Human Resources team fuels the success of the Bank by aligning talent with the business’ goals and delivering on our Employee Promise. KeyBank’s Human Resources team is committed to supporting the bank and delivering on Key’s strategic priority to engage a high performing, talented, and diverse workforce. We are looking for a select group of energetic, analytical, and collaborative individuals to join our Human Resources Internship Program.
About the internship
The KeyBank Human Resources Internship is 8 – 10 weeks in the summer. As an intern, you will work closely with managers and seasoned professionals within HR’s Centers of Excellence and with Line of Business Partners. You will support processes and projects that have a direct impact on the business areas, depending on the area of HR in which you are placed.
Opportunities where Interns may be placed include Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Human Resources Operations, Training, HR Business Partners, and HR Analytics. Placement area will be determined prior to the selected hire’s onboarding.
What does our internship offer?
- Orientation that will introduce you to Key’s infrastructure and the business
- Professional etiquette, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and on-the-job training to help you perform in your internship
- Exposure to senior leaders and develop an understanding of the HR functions
- Direct coaching and feedback on your performance
- Community involvement
- Networking / Mentoring opportunities
- Consideration for a full-time role upon successful completion of the internship
What are we looking for?
- Enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program (primarily graduating by summer 2022)
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, or Liberal Arts (with some Human Resources coursework)
- A minimum 3.3 GPA (preferred)
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Basic ability to analyze and interpret data to form and communicate conclusions from the data (i.e., through the use of Excel)
- Demonstrated passion for accountability and results
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.